Sonnac Co., Ltd.
3F-E 2 & E 4 (Hall 3F)
Sonnac is established in 1978, has been working for almost 40 years in the furniture field. With strong and rich experience in the market, we gradually earn the trust from our customers. We then expand the range of the collection for household items, bathroom accessories and items for old and disabled people.
We will always be seeking for good products, new ideas, and long term business relations with customers worldwide.
We, COMASIA LIMITED (“COMASIA”), are the Organiser of this trade show and we take individual privacy seriously. This Statement outlines the information COMASIA collects and how we may use that information.
We respect your privacy and we will use our reasonable endeavour:
- to implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to reasonably protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect;
- to limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide better service;
- to permit only properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data;
- not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless: a) you have agreed b) we are required by law or any lawful request of any enforcement agencies or c) we have previously informed you.
1. Information collection In order to provide better service to you and to fulfill the purposes set out in this Statement, we may collect certain information when you register with us, use our service, attend our trade shows and functions, or communicate with us. In the process, we may also collect personal information of individual contact persons of companies or their employees. As stated in the registration form, some of the requested information is mandatory and some you may provide voluntarily. If specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service. We only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary for fulfilling the purposes set out in this Statement.
2. Use of information The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
- processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting our trade exhibitions
- facilitating and enhancing our operations by incorporating the personal data into our database and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data
- promoting and notifying you of our events or trade exhibitions in Hong Kong and around the world, and events or trade exhibitions organised by our affiliates or joint venture partners
- distributing publications and research materials of COMASIA or our affiliates or joint venture partners
- marketing our services or products or services or products of our affiliates or joint venture partners
- if necessary, facilitating legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts
3. Disclosure / Transfer of Data We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide or transfer the personal data to:
- our agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, and service providers in connection with our operations or services for facilitating and enhancing our operations and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data
- our overseas offices, affiliates, joint venture partners, which are also exhibition organisers, for the purpose of conducting direct marketing in relation to the promotion of and invitation to our trade fairs in Hong Kong and around the world; or our business associates which are in the facilitation of e-sourcing business, for use in direct marketing in relation to the promotion of their e-sourcing platform or products or services
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside Hong Kong
5. Security In general, your Personal Data is kept confidential and we have security measures in place to protect our database and access to this is restricted internally. Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. [Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas. We recommend that you do not divulge your User Login Name and Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your User Login Name and Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session with this website. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and Password.]
8. Transfer of Data Overseas We will generally hold your data on our servers in Hong Kong. However, we may transfer it to our overseas offices elsewhere in the world or to any of the people listed at paragraph 3 above, which may be located elsewhere.
9. Your consent and rights Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, individuals have the right:
- - to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data
- - to require us to correct inaccurate data
- - to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
Please send requests to access or correct data, to cease communications, and questions or complaints to:
Customer Service Department
16/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2700 6726
Fax: (852) 2700 6727